Wednesday 7 August 2013

Stardoll- Weird Situations.

Hey girls!
I saw this a few days ago... and I decided to make a post about it.
A few days ago this girl won covergirl.
And her name was weird... her name was **Ramona* and I was wondering how did she get the stars?

I don't know what this is so if you do please tell me.
Here is her suite.


See her name... **Ramona*
Here is her presentation... which I found weird.


And do you see her friends? They all have stars! How did they do it?

And there are loads more.

So lets visit one.



And her presentation is the same.


***PICTURE NOT AVAILABLE***

Its the same with everything... the friends the warning and saying that they are friendly... and go to the friends and its the same routine... What do you think?
I think this is weird... do you know why this happens?

Love to hear in comments... we look at all comments and reply soon as! :)

Also... it says on one of the dolls " check out my other dolls" so do they all belong to one owner? But they are all high 90 levels?

This is weird! :)

Credit : www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie/
Owner and writer , XxxSairaXxx
~#staystrong! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment