Monday 19 August 2013

New writer!

Hello girls!

Our blog is expanding by the minute , so we have brought in another writer , Maisie12345 , visit her on stardoll.


Here is a bit she would like to say! :)
"My name is Maisie! I am from Canada! I have been on Stardoll since 2011, and since than have won National Covergirl 6 times, been an Official Starblogger and been one of the top stylists in Canada! I am 12 years old, and I was born August 9th! I love traveling, reading, writing and playing on Stardoll! I am very friendly and love talking to everybody! My username on stardoll is maisie12345 if you'd like to visit me! I am really looking forward to blogging for everybody, I hope you like my posts!"

Hope you like her!

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie/
Owner and writer , XxxSairaXxx
~#staystrongx

No comments:

Post a Comment