Sunday 18 August 2013

Heels , heels and heels!

Hey everyone! When making an outfit you need to have heels!

Boots and sneakers are awesome , but when making a top style i'd personally recommend heels.

Here are some outfits , which show what to wear with heels (almost anything works with heels! :)


It works amazing with a clutch.


Model: XxxSairaXxx

It looks nice , even with basics , if you know how to. Here is one


I hope I helped you with getting the right outfit with heels. There is hardly anyways to get it wrong , but you can make it look not-as-fashionable as it can be. Check this one out:

This outfit looks cheap , when its not THAT cheap , ive seen this outfit a lot. But to make it way better look at the different items I've used.

I've changed the top and added a bag , adds so much more fashion! You need about 1 pattern in each outfit , to make it stand out. But don't make it STAND out.
Like this:

It looks alright but it doesn't look amazing. 1 pattern per outfit is good. If your feeling risky 2. No more. The heels in every outfit are just... key. Without shoes , no outfit would be complete.

I hoped I showed you some tips. The model is XxxSairaXxx

Will you do it? I'd love to hear in comments!

credit:www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie/
Owner and writer , XxxSairaXxx
~#staystrongx

1 comment: