Friday 16 August 2013

Amazing Nails: ''Stars at my Fingertips''

Hey amigas! I decided to start a new weekly post at our blog called ''Amazing nails''.
Before I start I would like to say that I know that most people do not think about their Stardoll nails and hands, as even if you go through all the trouble of buying nail polish and decorative stickers, tattoos and etc., people barely even look at your hands. So, I decided to make these posts just to show you different combinations or ideas you can use even if you do make or do not make your nails.
So our first post is called ''Stars at my Fingertips''. I'll use the Sea of Stars collection of nail polish for this post, so here are the items you need:
Polished-Sea of Stars Planet Rising
Polished-NailPolish Glitter
Sprinkled-NailRibbon Pink
5x Sprinkled-NailRibbon Purple
Now, for to make this Nail tutorial you need to first start by putting one layer of the Sea of Stars nail polish:




















After you've done that, use the Glitter nail polish to coat over the Sea of Stars nail polish:




















Now use the 5 Purple Ribbons from Sprinkled in this order to create a bracelet:




















And for the finishing touch use the Pink Ribbon:




















Ta da! Do you like it? Write in comments, we'd love to hear your opinion! :) xxx

credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie
Writer, dessisweet ♥
<Fashion fades, but style remains ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment