Friday 23 August 2013

Exclusive interview with... SweetPatty !

Hey guys! Today, as part of our ''Exclusive interviews with famous medolls'' post, I'll show you an interview with a very famous Stardoll - SweetPatty ! But first, let me tell you a bit about her:
She's from Ukraine and she joined Stardoll on 1st May 2009. She's on level 94. She's won NCG (National Covergirl) of Ukraine 24 times (WOW!), Covergirl, Hottest Design Jewelry and Hottest Design Hair ! Here's her suite & doll:















And now, here is the exclusive interview our blog posts first :) :
Q1: How did you found out about Stardoll?
A: Actually I don't really remember..hehe :)) It was a long time ago...=)

Q2: Have you ever left Stardoll for a while? If so, why?
A: No I haven't. I'm always here. Sometimes very busy in my real life but still visiting my dollie every day.

Q3: How did you feel when you won Covergirl?
A: I was happy =) I mean it. It was so nice that I couldn't believe I did it =) Thanks to my friends, of course.

Q4: How did you feel when you won Hottest Design Hair for the first time?
A: It was amazing! I can't even describe those incredible feelings that were inside me! It was so nice seeing other dollies wearing my designs! Still is!

Q5: How did you fell when you won Hottest Design Jewelry for the first time?
A: The same here. Very happy, but not about the awards. It's a real pleasure to see dollies wearing my wigs!

Q6: Do you want to win other competitions and/or do you have other goals to achieve on Stardoll? If so, what are they?
A: Sure I'd love to win all the possible awards here, but that's not the most important thing to me.

Q7: After you won those 3 titles, did your Stardoll life change? If so, please tell us how and to the better or to the worse?
A: Not really I guess... More visitors to my page, more friend requests, more comments in my guestbook and that's all I guess...
I love stardoll because of my friends here and I'm glad they were with me before all those titles and popularity and they are here for me now =)

So, dear readers, you can see that being famous on Stardoll is not only an amazing feeling, but also a great responsibility :)
I hope you like this interview! :) xxx

credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie
Manager and Writer, dessisweet ♥
<Fashion fades, but style remains ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment