Sunday 18 August 2013

Miss Stardoll World Tutorial.

Hey everyone!

I'm the new writer, aoifegurl! In this post, I'll show you how to make your doll look fabulous for Miss Stardoll World. I am using the makeup in the starplaza, it wouldn't be fair if I used my own because I use Sephorana and that's not available anymore. The medoll is my own so I have to use shades that suit an ebony skin tone.


Before:



After:




What I used:
Royalty: Queen of Hearts Royalty Wig 22sd.
Dot:  Midnight Black Volume Mascara 3sd, Rose Opel Eyepencil 7sd, Midnight Black Shadow 6sd.
Transform: Lavender Lipgloss 24sd, Chocolate Shadow 19sd, Chocolate Shadestick 24sd, Chestnut Blush 24sd.


Outfit:
I decided to include an outfit because I know how stressful it is to have a nice outfit that is MSW worthy!

Dress: Viole Smart Siren Dress 16sd.
Necklace: Mawi London, Teardrop Crystal and Pearl Necklace 6sd.
Shoes: Viole, Graduation Plum Heels 60sc.

The total price for everything is 151 stardollars and 60 starcoins. It might be expensive for some people but of course you can negotiate a price with yourselves!

Well, that's all I have right now, I hope you all enjoyed this little tutorial!


Credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie
Writer: Aoifegurl
~"Wenn's schee macht...: If it makes you beautiful..."~

No comments:

Post a Comment