Sunday 18 August 2013

New writer

Hello everyone! We have another new writer , aoifegurl @ Stardoll

She is a part-time writer , which we hope will deliver amazing posts. She has an amazing stardoll , one of the most famous in Ireland.


Here is a  little bit she would like to say about herself:
"My name's Aoife, I'm almsot 16, I first started playing stardoll in 2006 but my first account was deleted. I am a grammar noob. I dont' regard myself as famous on stardoll, I found stardoll from a cousin, she had found it at a summer camp thing in 2006 we instantly joined the paperdoll heaven. the first time I won NCG, I was over the moon but now it's just a novalty and when it's like "Cool.. another damn trophy to go into storage"

She has won NCG 14 times :)

We hope you like her posts and visit her on stardoll , at her AMAZING suite!

credit:Www.lovestardollx.logspot.ie/
Owner and writer , XxxSairaXxx
~#staystrong

No comments:

Post a Comment