Saturday 24 August 2013

Outfits

Hi there! I felt like posting a outfit releated article today. A lot of people think making outfits is a piece of cake. Trust me it isn't. Especially since you don't know whether the people seeying it will like it. But you can't please everyone right? So a picked the best outfits I've made in my styling studio to show you some outfits.


Sari (since they aren't
any indian cheap sc
outifits I had to make
one up....)






















                         I've got also a few shopping tips:
1- Saving: I only spend money when I'm at 1000 starcoin.
2-Wishlist: Use it very wisely. I put only stardollar items in it or expensive starcoin pieces.
3-Sales and gift-o-meters: Try to buy when they are sales or gift-o-meters. That way you save more and get more items. Sure you should wait but it's worth it...
Sure you already know all of this. But once I saw a huge glitch. There was a cocos chanel dress costing 999 starcoins. I only had 700. The next day it was 35 stardollars. Always be ready for glitches.
Credit:lovestardoll.blogspot.com
Writer yesmine9
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened..."

No comments:

Post a Comment