Tuesday 27 August 2013

National Covergirl.

Hi there! Well today I wanted to talk about National Covergirl. I think it might be over rated. Yesterday I won it without moving a finger for the 4th time. So for that, you might ask yourself,

How do I win National Cover Girl?

Okay I'm from Tunisia and I have A LOT of Tunisian friends that support me. I think having a lot of friends of your country does help. 
Visit. You ask yourself how do I earn fame? Visit people and leave nice comments, after they would want to  visit you.
A original presentation. The layout is important. So is the content. 
And of course original suite and style, maybe you get a lot of visitors, but how do you know they all vote you five stars.
Get inspired and always be up to date. It's good seeing suites that are original.
Try to make your club popular.
And last but not least, be nice, be beautiful, be yourself, because it's all about charme and the image of your doll.
I hope I helped. Good luck Dollies, And may the odds be ever in your favor
Sure I make it feel to easy and some people won way much times then me. But do not complicate your life. You don't need to be superstar to win N.C.G. I won twice superstar and twice non-superstar. So really it's all about your suite and style. I try to make various suites. So let me show you guys my inspiration
 My kitchen.
 The office
Bathroom.









                                           
  Dressing room.
Park.
Fashion room
 And the bedroom. (My Gateway)            Credit: lovestardollx.blogspot.com
Writer Yesmine9
"Dont cry because it's over, smile beause it happened"

No comments:

Post a Comment