Friday 2 May 2014

Things to and not to buy:Makeup

Hi girls!

New topic for you, Things to and not to buy.

Today its about makeup!

If your starting on stardoll, or you own no makeup, here are things that can get you started:

Black Mascara.

Everyone on stardoll needs black mascara!

Its a great buy, its cheap and it really helps your stardoll appearance.



Another great buy is Black Eyeliner.

It makes your eyes have a subtle pop, and makes the noticeable.

I cant do my makeup without eyeliner!



I think this eyeshadow stick is amazing!

I love doing my eyeshadow with it, even if my outfit isn't blue, I can use it as an underlayer.

Its a bit pricey, but well worth saving up for.



Well that's it for today!

If you have any suggestions, comment below!

Thanks!

credit:www.lovestardollx.BlogSpot.ie/
Owner and writer, XxxSairaXxx
~staystrong

No comments:

Post a Comment