Wednesday 21 May 2014

Easy Eye Makeover

Hi girls!

Sorry I have not been writing a lot, I have had my exams, still doing them, I so I mightn't write for a while, been missing you all!

My post today Is an easy eye makeover which requires not a lot of makeup and a simple look.

Here is the look:


I am only doing the eyes, so here we go!

Step one.

Apply the eye base.

What is an eye base?
An eye base is the base of the look, the starting point.
As mine is a simple look, I am doing for black simple smokey eyes.


That's the base done.

Now its step 2.

Step 2,

Apply the template.

Whats the template?

The template is the look you are going for, so I am doing eye mascara and Eyeliner.
This creates the look, and makes the starting point for the eyeshadow.



In my look, I didn't use eyeshadow, but used a little white near the nose.


That's my simple look!

Now add eyeshadow of your choice.

I hope oyu liked this and gave you some ideas, any questions, any suggestions?

Comment below.

Every comment is read by me and the lovestardollx team, trying to help you with stardoll!x

Thanks girls!x

Credit:www.lovestardollx.BlogSpot.ie/
Owner,and writer, XxxSairaXxx
~Staystrong


1 comment:

  1. Hi :-):-). it is an absolutely lovel makeup . I suggest some black or dark eye shadow because the eyes look empty with not the right amount of shadow. btw loved it!!!♡♥♡♥♡. my stardoll username: Coolgirl23511.

    ReplyDelete