Thursday 22 May 2014

Meet the lovestardollx team!

Hello girls!

The owner here :D

Today I will be showing you who provides us with posts, and who manages and reads comments, and helps the blog.

I hope you like this :)

XxxSairaXxx
(That's me)
I am the owner of this blog. I started it last summer.
I had a number of other blogs but this one, I had a feeling it would be big.
My job on the blog is to employ people and train interns.
I do posts, I read All the comments and come up with ideas to make this blog bigger!
I advertise and own the lovestardollx club!x
(The club is on my XxxSairaXxx's clubs :))

Below is my suite:


I also love all of my followers!x


Dessisweet:

Dessisweet is the manager. She does nearly everything on the blog.
From advertising, to posts, she is amazing.
She reads all of the comments!
She advertises.

She spents hours and hours to make these posts, and researching for hours.
Its really hard to find the information to make our really popular posts!
She signs her posts as:

Manager and writer, Dessisweet
~Fashion fades but style remains.



Poppycat12:

Poppycat12 is one of our small but amazing writers!

Like all of us, she spends hours to find research for her posts.
She also helps advertise to get our blog bigger!

She signs her posts as:

Writer, Poppycat12
~You Only Eat Oreos

Look out for her amazing posts!


That's our newest team!


IMPORTANT:
Its our annual writer season next month!

Next month for a whole month, we accept writers to our blog by filling out a form.

We also accept Interns! :)

Look out for writer season!!

Like this post?
Any suggestions?
Comment below!x

See you girls later!

credit:Www.lovestardollx.BlogSpot.ie.
Owner and writer, XxxSairaXxx
~Staystrong

No comments:

Post a Comment