Sunday 18 May 2014

Styling with Hot Buys!

Hey guys!
Today I'll introduce you to a new series (not weekly) of posts called ''Styling with Hot Buys''!
The purpose is to show you different outfits and combinations you can use for every Hot Buy released in Starplaza.
Hope you enjoy :)
Yesterday Stardoll released a new Hot Buy:
















The HotBuys Hibiscus Cutoffs from Original Future for 14 sd! In my opinion, they're a bit pricey but if you like them and you have enough money to buy them, then go for it! ;)
One thing is for sure, though: these shorts are perfect for a summer outfit. So, in my opinion, a great store you can combine these shorts with is Riviera! The new Riviera collection is beautiful, especially the flower clowns which are to die for (not literally :D ). Here's what I can offer you:

























It looks awesome, right? But to me at least, it looks kind of plain :(
So lets ''spice'' it up a bit, shall we ;)

























Much better now, isn't it?
Now, you might be wondering why I circled part of the shirt. Well, it's simple: there are two ways of wearing this outfit. The first way is when the shirt is loose, and the second is when the shirt is tucked in the shorts:

























It looks cute, doesn't it? And now you're going to ask me why I highlighted part of the top of the shirt. Well, even though you can't see it very well from the picture, if you try on the outfit and your hair is above the shoulders in length, then part of the blouse won't ''cover'' you shoulder (can't really explain it well). Here the trick is to wear longer hair and it will be hidden ;)

























See, it's better now ;)
Now, to finish off the outfit, lets combine it with cute accesories :)

























This is my final look :) You can add a crossover bag or a clutch to finish your look but I'll leave my outfit like this. Here are the items I used:
Riviera-White Boho Blouse-13 sd
Riviera-Sea Top-9 sd
Original Future-HotBuys Hibiscus Cutoffs-14 sd
Callie's Picks-Flat Gladiator Sandals-86 sc
Riviera-White Daisies Headpiece-12 sd
Total: 48 sd and 86 sc
Sorry for the pricey outfit, but I think it's worth it since the piece are great to combine with other things :)

model: dessisweet
credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie
Writer and Manager, dessisweet ♥
<Fashion fades but style remains ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment