Wednesday 28 May 2014

New Chanel Decor Tribute!

Hey guys!
Sorry for the late post, the tribute was released yesterday but I couldn't post about the shop, so I decided to post about it today.
Stardoll released the 3 floors of Chanel Decor Tribute yesterday:


















The store is inspired by Gabrielle Coco Chanel's home:




























The shop is all in stardollars, of course. Even though the store is overall beautiful - a bit outdated but the items are really beautiful and will look great in decorating a vintage suite or room :)
The prices are very high! The cheapest item costs 8 sd:













The most expensive item costs 62 sd and is the majestic stairs that you can see the real-life version of in the last picture of Coco Chanel's home:



















And this is the time when I share my opinion about the store :)
Personally, I adore the new tribute, even though at first I wasn't very happy with it being a Decor Tribute, but I love it! But, unfortunately, I'll probably just please myself with buying a little ''souvenir'' from this shop because it's so expensive!
So, what do you think of this store? Did Stardoll start well with releasing a Decor Tribute for the start of the summer? Write in comments, we'd love to hear your opinion! :) xxx

credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie
Writer and Manager, dessisweet ♥
<Fashion fades but style remains ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment