Wednesday 21 May 2014

Callie's Picks Issue 16: Seeing Spots is OUT!!!

Hey everyone!
The newest Callie's Picks has been released:
















In my opinion, the clothes are a bit pricier than the last collection.
Also, I prefer the last issue than this one but still I would buy some of the items from this collection.

Note: Good news for everyone! If you haven't noticed them, check out the eyelashes on the fourth mannequin from the right. Recognise them? Well, if not, they are the famous and very rare Hot Buys Eyelashes released in the Spectacular store a few years ago:





















Sorry for the price, the cheapest one I could find ;)
You can get hold of this rare and very wanted eyelashes from the store for only 13 sd:















Some items have been previously for free, some items given as freebies from the Stardoll game Fashion.inc.
Even though I prefer the last collection I am going to buy a few items from this collection as I am a Callie's Picks collector and some items are ''to die for!'' ;)

Do you like the new Callie's Picks Issue? Will you be buying anything?

credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie
Writer and Manager, dessisweet ♥
<Fashion fades but style remains ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment