Friday 23 May 2014

Free Chanel Inspired Bag

Hello girls!
We all received this message in our mailboxes today:
























Apparently if you buy Superstar membership or top-up between 23-25 May, you will receive the bag above which is originally worn by Kate Bosworth.
Personally, I like this bag, even though it's not my style. I thought about topping-up these days, so I'll take advantage of this offer :)
I think that you will receive this bag no matter which way you choose to pay for and it's available for all countries.
Do you like the bag? Will you be buying Superstar membership or topping-up to get it? Write in comments, we'd love to hear your opinion! :) x

credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie
Writer and Manager, dessisweet ♥
<Fashion fades but style remains ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment