Saturday 17 May 2014

Fun Quiz Friday!

Hello, girls!
I'm here to introduce your our newest post ''Fun Quiz Friday''
''Fun Quiz Friday'' is for fun and it takes 2 minutes to take!
Today I will ask you a series of questions to find out which Starplaza store suites you best!
1. My favourite color is:
a) pink/pastel
b) black/dark red
c) yellow/orange/green/brown
d) multicolour
e) I don't prefer any color...
2. My doll mostly wears...
a) cute skirts/frocks
b) torn/fishnet leggings
c) minidresses
d) sneakers
e) beautiful gowns
3. My favourite clothing pattern is...
a) rosebuds/ lace/ polkadot/ floral
b) it's too hard to see on my clothes :)
c) animal prints
d) checked
e) I like it to be plain
4. My favourite accessory is...
a) cute floral print handbags
b) studded belts
c) stylish handbags
d) beanies/checked scarfs
e) glamorous clutches
5. My hair color is
a) white
b) black
c) blonde
d) brown
e) no preferences

Results:
Mostly A's : The perfect shop for you is Pretty'n'Love!
Mostly B's : The perfect shop for you is Fallen Angel!
Mostly C's : The perfect shop for you is Rio!
Mostly D's : The perfect shop for you is Evil Panda!
Mostly E's : The perfect shop for you is Voile!

Hope you liked today's posts :)

credit: www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie
Writer and Manager, dessisweet ♥
<Fashion fades, but style remains ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment