Monday 28 April 2014

Starcoin Outfit -Cheap But Chic

Hello!
Today I will be showing you how to do a cheap starcoin outfit, without spending a lot of money, but making it look like you did!x

This is a new topic called...
Cheap but Chic , with cheap clothes, looking Ah-Ma-Zing!

Hope you like it!x


Its costs 275 starcoins


I really hope you like it!
If you do comment below,
I am soon doing a stardollar one!


Thanks girls!

credit:www.lovestardollx.BlogSpot.ie/
Owner,writer and manager, XxxSairaXxx
~Staystrong

Model is XxxSairaXxx.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit ;) But for me bracelets are unecessary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      Thank you!

      The bracelets, I think add more detail, but for a cheaper outfit take them away, this is, as I call, a mix and match outfit, when you can take someone away from the outfit, but will still look amazing, for example, The shoes or the scarfs

      Glad you like it!

      ~XxxSairaXxx

      Delete