Saturday 12 April 2014

Romantic Spring Makeup Look

Hi everyone Today I thought I would do a makeup tutorial for you.

1. Start off with a bare face
2: start with Dot Lengthening and volumising mascara's
3: Apply three Coats of mint green eyeshadow


 4: Apply a matte white in the corner of your eyes
5: wear a light pink blush


















 Make your Lip colour a light pink/ peach or apply a light coat of peach lipstick
Then get a red LIP GLOSS and apply it in the center of your lips
Apply a sheer gloss over the top to make it shiney.




And choose the most romantic and nice hair, I went for this messy bun in light brown.



Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, Please tell me down below if you want more, Saira and I love reading through and replying to your comments.

Credit: Lovestardollx.blogspot.com

Poppycat12
Writer
~ You Only Live Once ~

No comments:

Post a Comment