Thursday 17 October 2013

The Blogs Back!

Hey girls!
Its Your owner here!
I've been gone away for sometime due to school :( But I have made time for all of my loyal viewers!

Few things to say:
We are back better then ever!

We will be having new writers.
Our manager Dessisweet left us due to losing MSW.
Our writer poppycat12 has been suspended for copying our blog.
Our other writers have been dismissed so all new writers are coming! (YAY!)

Poppycat12 has created a copying blog and I would advise you NOT  to go to it.
She has copied our style , name , pictures and software.
Here it is:


I'd like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has followed us , looked at our posts etc...
Our blog is gonna be quite big , but it'll take time.
Hopfully this can happen with you!

credit:www.lovestardollx.blogspot.ie/
Owner, Manager and Writer , XxxSairaXxx
~Staystrong

1 comment:

  1. I have deleted myself for that blog. Im so sorry i had no idea she was copying.xxxx

    ReplyDelete